Sunday, February 3, 2013

The End

Since nobody is reading this anymore, I will put one last post on before I quit. I have 3 words to say.

China.

Was.

Incredible.

That about sums it up. China was incredible. I already miss the place so much and I haven't even been gone a whole week yet! I miss the branch (church group), the noodles, the chinese language, the chinese people, the confusion of the chinese streets... I could go on and on and on and on! It has left such an impression on me and I say to anyone that has the chance, go to China!!!! It has amused me, exasperated me, and wowed me numerous times (often all in one day!) and I loved it! Despite what it may sound like, I am also extremely happy to be home!!!!!! It was wonderful to come back and see my horse again, go back to school and have real teachers, and see my friends again (not to mention seeing my friends' faces when I walked down the hall :) Major astonishment!), and be literate. It is a weird feeling to be able to understand the things being said around you again. All in all, it was totally worth it. I wouldn't trade it for anything. And now, I will leave you with this one last gem of a picture. Zai Jian.









2 comments:

  1. I'm still reading!! :) I've loved hearing about your adventures and seeing your pictures. What an amazing chance you've had to see another part of the world! Not many kids get to do that (I didn't!). I can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete