Thursday, December 13, 2012

Where Have I Been?????

Yikes! I haven't posted on the blog forever! Sorry! The Chinese government has been making it really hard to use google and gmail and blogger so I haven't been able to get to the blog. Things seem to be getting better so I hope to do a better job of keeping up! Fingers crossed! :) Last Monday, we had one of my dad's classes over to our apartment for a Christmas party. That was 23 students and us in our small apartment! And that wasn't even all of them! Sadly my camera was dying and I only got one picture of all of us.


Well, Mom stressed all week and we burned the borrowed crockpot, (our friend let us borrow her crockpot from America and it fried! Sorry Rosie!)



If anyone can think of a good expression about melting your ears off, I want to
hear it! :)

BUT, it was fun. The students enjoyed jello and extra sugary oatmeal candies. And we enjoyed watching them, hearing the Chinese songs that they sang for us, and helping them sing Silent Night. And we finally got a Christmas tree! The lights don't work anymore (my fault! I hate extension cords!) but still! Christmas tree! We are having the students over again tonight, so I have to go make more oatmeal candies! (Less sugary this time!) Enjoy your holiday season everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a crowded party that must have been! Sounds like you're having a fun holiday season, even if things are different this year!

    ReplyDelete